NWTKD'S INSTRUCTORS AND SUPPORT TEAM
Information on our instructors and how they can support you.
Blackbelt 5th Degree
Data Protection Officer
ITC PR Officer
Paul has trained in Martial Arts for over 20 years. Paul started training at age of 12 in Karate at a local Swindon club, he trained through his teenage years before taking a break from Martial Arts due to job and family commitments.
Paul started training in Tae Kwon Do in 2002, working up through the grades achieving his IV (4th) Dan in 2013 under the examination of Master Willie Lim (8th Dan) and Paresh Bhadeshia (6th Dan).
On the 8th October 2017, under the examination of Grand Master Paul Liversidge and Mr John McNally (6th Dan), Paul successfully graded to the rank of V (5th) Dan.
Over the years Paul has competed at a local and national level winning a multitude of medals in patterns, sparring and breaking.
Having trained with a variety of different instructors, both in TKD and other martial arts. Paul has a rounded approach to TKD with a particular passion for Board Breaking, Self Defence and training for the unknown!
Blackbelt 4th Degree
ITC Events Co-Ordinator
Leanne started TKD in Sept 2003, reaching III (3rd) Dan in 2014 under the Examination of Mr Jason Burgess (6th Dan).
On the 8th October 2017, under the examination of Grand Master Paul Liversidge and Mr John McNally (6th Dan), Leanne successful graded to the rank of IV (4th) Dan.
Initially starting TKD for general fitness she soon got hooked. Leanne loves sparring and bag work as she finds nothing more satisfying than landing a nice strong technique.
Leanne thoroughly enjoys competing in Patterns and Sparring, having won many national and regional events through her TKD career.
Recently medal placing include;
* Gold - ITC Northern 2018 - Black Belt Patterns Mixed Male and Female
* Gold- ITC Northern 2018 - Black Belt Continuous - Ladies Sparring.
* Silver- ITC Northern 2018 - Black Belt Point Stop - Ladies Sparring.
* Bronze- ITC Open 2018 - Black Belt Continuous - Ladies Sparring.
* Bronze- ITC Open 2018 - Black Belt Point Stop Sparring - Ladies Sparring.
* Bronze- ITC Southern Open 2018 - Black Belt Point Stop - Ladies Sparring.
* Gold- ITC Southern Open 2018 - Black Belt Continuous - Ladies Sparring.
* Gold- ITC Northern 2019 - Black Belt Continuous - Ladies Sparring.
Leanne strives to make training fun and enjoyable with upbeat fast moving sessions while still sticking to some of the important traditions of ITF style Taekwondo.
Blackbelt 4th Degree
Blackbelt 3rd Degree
Social Media and Online Protection Officer
Blackbelt 2nd Degree
Blackbelt 1st Degree
Assistant Cadet Instructor
Cadet Assistant Instructor
Child Protection Officer
Risk Assessment Officer
Blackbelt 2nd Dan